Campionati – FAQ
1. WHERE TO PLAY ?
The main sport areas in which championships are played are:
– Giuriati Sports Centre (Via Pascal n.6) for men 5 a side football
– Casa dello Studente Gymnasium (Viale Romagna 62) for volleyball and basketball
– PolimiSport Playground inside Leonardo and Bovisa campus for volleyball and basketball
2. EACH TEAM MUST BE COMPOSED ONLY OF POLITECNICO STUDENTS ENROLLED IN THE SAME DEGREE PROGRAMME ?
Yes, each team must be composed exclusively of students enrolled in the same degree programme (it’s not mandatory the same year of studies).
It is not allowed the participation of students not enrolled at the Politecnico di Milano.
3. WHAT IS THE MAXIMUM TEAM MEMBERS NUMBER ?
Each team can register an unlimited number of players.
However there is a maximum players limit for each match (in example: for 5 a side football only 12 players can be put in the list of each match… etc.)
Each team will receive a fixed box of maximum x jerseys conteining different sizes.
4. IN THE 6vs6 MIXED VOLLEYBALL CHAMPIONSHIP IS THERE A MINIMUM NUMBER OF GIRLS TO BE REGISTERED ?
During any match each team must have at least one girl always present on the field
5. HOW ARE MANAGED THESE CHAMPIONSHIPS AND WHEN THEY STOPPED ?
The championships will start in October.
There will be a first group stage, where any team will challenge all the teams in the group, and after there will be a knockout stage.
The championships length will depend on the number of participating teams.
Matches will be played once a week, from Monday to Friday included evening hours (6:00 pm to 11:00 pm).
Each team at the on-line pre-registration can choose a maximum of two days in which they do not want to play any match.
6. TO TAKE THE ADVANTAGE OF THE PROMOTIONAL PRICE IS IT ENOUGH TO DO THE ONLINE REGISTRATION OR SHOULD I HAVE TO GO TO THE OFFICE ?
The price is established by the regular enrollment confirmation and not only by the online pre-registration.
7. THE INDICATED COSTS ARE CONSIDERED FOR A TEAM OR ONLY FOR EACH PARTECIPANT STUDENT ?
The listed cost are for each participant student.
The cost includes the adidas official match kit and 3 guaranteed games.
The Politecnico Sport card that costs 20 euro, crucial for insurance reasons, is not included in that cost.
8. TO PARTICIPATE IN THESE CHAMPIONSHIP DO I NEED A MEDICAL CERTIFICATE?
Each student must be in possession of the Politecnico Sport card.
The partecipation at games requires a medical certificate of eligibility to practice competitive sports with also a valid electrocardiogram normal resulting .
Each student can request for free this certificate through the provided free medical visits service, bookable from the following link.
9. AT THE TIME OF THE ONLINE REGISTRATION CONFIRMATION DO WE NEED TO HAVE ALL THE MEDICAL CERTIFICATES?
At the time of online registration confirmation at one of our Sport Point it is enough that no one member is in possession of his/her medical certificate.
All members will have time to do their card before play first match.
10. DOES THE POLITECNICO SPORT CARD ONLY ALLOWS TO PARTICIPATE IN CHAMPIONSHIPS ?
The Politecnico Sport card is the card for Politecnico di Milano students who want to play any sports at any level.
It’s valid for one year (it expires each August 31st) and allows you to participate in the championships, as well as to practice running at the Giuriati Sports Centre and free access in the facilities of Polo Sportivo package.
For more information about this card you can click here.
11. I HAVE ENROLLED MY TEAM ONLINE, NOW WHAT HAVE I TO DO TO CONFIRM THIS REGISTRATION?
Here you can find the correct way-example to follow:
a) perform the online pre-registration.
b) go (you or one of your team members) at one of our Sport Point to confirm your enrollment, take with you the valid medical certificate (if you have just done it), n.1 passport photo in a digital format and 20 Euro for the cost of your card.
c) when you’re at Sport Point confirm the registration of your team to the championship giving the extra-card part of all components;
if you are n.9 members already on-line registered, when you confirm the registration of your team you will pay 20 Euro (for your Politecnico Sport card if you don’t have it yet) +
8 € for each person, so the total amount is 20 + 72 = 92 € (until September 15th, after that date the extra-card part will become 12 € until September 25th and later 16 € until the closure of entries).
d) then your team members, already registered in the team, will pay only the remaining 20 Euro per head at the time of the membership.
e) any new players added after the start of the championship will have to pay 20 + 16 (full price).
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org