POLIMI SPORT Card
ANNUAL CARD (expire on August 31, every year)
Cost: 20 €
- – insurance and CUS membership
- – free running Giuriati Sport Center
- – free access to PoloSportivo facilities in all of Politecnico Campuses (Lecco, Mantova and Piacenza)
How to get the card:
1) create an account on cus milano website, following the on line instructions, in detail:
– compile the form with your personal data;
– follow the instructions (riceived by email) to confirm your enrollement by using the pin code (received by sms);
– you’ll receive a second email with the password to use to login on cus website and eventually to book medical ezxamination;
2) go to one of our info points with:
– a digital passport photo
– 20 € (for student) – membership fee CUS Milano
– a valid medical certificate for competitive or non-competitive sport activity
3) compile registration form available at our offices.
PAY ATTENTION: Your membership is to be considered completed only after cus milano doctor gives you medical fitness
or if you present a proper valid medical certificate at the time of payment of the 20 € membership fee (read next point).
Medical certificate for competitive or non-competitive sport activity must be in italian language and can be in original or in copy;
in case of copy it must bear the inscription “COPIA CONFORME ALL’ORIGINALE”, location, date and user signature.
IF YOU DON’T HAVE MEDICAL CERTIFICATE YET
Only for student registered on cus milano website we offer a free medical service with online booking by clicking here.
NOTE: Medical free certificate is only valid for Polimi Sport Card (in collaboration with CUS Milano) and can’t be used in other sport centers;
a confirmation receipt of completed medical check will be issued at student, but no one certificate!