Politecnico di Milano encourages all its students to practice sports.
Sport is a tool to support individual training and professional growth; it's a moment of aggregation, it increases the sense of belonging, stimulates competition and consolidates self-esteem.
At the Politecnico di Milano there are two representative groups of the University: athletics and cycling.
To join the team you will need to:
- Be a student enrolled at Politecnico di Milano
- Read the following guidelines for paticipation
- Purchase the Basic subscription (€ 30) and the Silver subscription (free for Polimi students)
- Notify the desire to be part of the group by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Proceed to register via the link you will receive in response, choosing between the Full and Light formula.
- Upload a valid medical certificate (a free medical examination is included in the Basic Subscription) in your personal area of our website.
What do the Full and Light formulas include and how much do they cost?
FULL: 30€/academic year, it includes adidas athletic wear branded by Politecnico di Milano, exercise equipment available for free at the Giuriati Sports Center, a subscription to choose from among the PolimiRun Spring, the Polimirun Winter and the Polimi Spring Games - (this subscription is active until 15 October 2023);
LIGHT: 15€/academic year, it includes exercise equipment available for free at the Giuriati Sports Center, a subscription to choose from among the PolimiRun Spring, the Polimirun Winter and the Polimi Spring Games.
The group trains on the track of Giuriati Sports Center every Tuesday and Thursday at 6.30 pm.
For more information: email@example.com